08 June 2014

friendship


On our last day in Sydney (which happened to be my birthday), we all went our separate ways and did our own things. For me, that meant a quick trip out to Bondi with a fellow WWOOFer, and then back to Darling Harbor to meet up with another friend at the Chinese Garden of Friendship. And wow, was that ever beautiful. Nestled in between high-rises, a pocket of green tranquility right in the city. We spent our time wandering around the curving pathways and pausing in all the pavilions, catching up and trading tips on gardening, great reading, and self-enlightenment (really). It was so wonderful that after Sue had to go, I went around again by myself, really soaking up all I could. It was the perfect way to spend my birthday, and a gorgeous last day in Australia.















No comments:

Post a Comment