26 November 2013

shake it off

Today was a good one. Started with the standard Tuesday assembly at school (more about that later), coffee/news stop at a cafe, beautiful sunshine, little bit of painting around the house, a walk around town with my favorite kids after school, daisy chains, nachos, tequila and the appropriate music at dinner, then a long walk with friends. And then back home to wash the dishes to an amazing soundtrack. Can you tell I'm on a high today? Really loving life right now, even on no sleep, little food, and a stressed brain. Can't help but be grateful for all my swamis, whatever shape they're taking. Hope you enjoy these songs, and feel free to sing, dance, take a shot, whatever. I won't judge. Promise.






1 comment:

  1. Can't find tequila here in Thailand, so maybe I'll try some rum later. Sounds like good music, especially Los Lobos. Love those guys!!

    ReplyDelete