05 November 2013

the big smoke

Melbourne is awesome. A bright, welcoming city filled to the brink with all kinds of artistic ambition and talent. Brian and I have been spending our days wandering around, making friends with many of the impressive buskers, visiting museums and galleries, enjoying the harbor and botanic gardens, and just generally having the very best kind of lazy holiday. And our nights: either crazy and wild with all these new friends, or perfectly relaxed. Last night I cooked a simple dinner, then we just laid in bed reading until we passed out. Lovely. Haven't taken many pictures, been too busy absorbing it all with my own eyes, but hopefully I'll have a few to show by the time I'm back in Daylesford. Can't believe our time here is already up and that its back to reality for me tomorrow. Good thing that reality is a fun, creative life in a town I love!

1 comment: