06 March 2014

little things


These gorgeous pink lilies have been popping up all over town, including in our yard. Cut some yesterday and now we have this huge arrangement gracing our dining table


And they smell just as great as they look. Just the way this shade of pink would smell if you could translate that cross-senses


In all my cutting through the Catholic church yard, I never noticed this pensive looking statue. But now that he's appeared to me, I love him


All the recent violent winds have felled some large trees and branches on one of the bushwalks around town. Love the "big" weather, but not hopping over these limbs on the edge of the steep ravine this path follows! 


The spooky name of the walk, a local legend


 Enough already, just let me walk in peace!


 Tom loves to play like he's calling people on the phone, so I gave him my old iPhone to play with our last few days together. He loved it! And then started taking some pictures, which included a few adorable selfies








I took full advantage of the situation and stuck my arm out to get a few of us together. Love this boy!



He also looked very suave trying on my sunglasses (while thoughtfully and deliberately emptying everything from my bag)

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I'd want to walk on that trail, just given the name. And the statue is great! And Tom is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete