30 January 2014

summer sounds

Been feeling down in the dumps the last few days with a terrible summer cold/flu/plague/whatever. But even in the darkest moments and seemingly endless sleepless nights, there's always wonderful music to listen to. This is just a taste of what I've been playing lately, and it's pretty darn random. Keeping my fingers crossed that you're all happy and healthy and enjoying your own good tunes, whatever they may be.                    


                                             

1 comment:

  1. Been listening to my 60's and 70's stuff on my I pod lately...does this bring back any memories? There she goes just a walking down the street, singing do wah diddy diddy dum diddy dum.... remember that?? Plus a bunch of Harry Nilsson!!! My fave, as I'm sure you remember!

    ReplyDelete