15 April 2014

this and that


Well look at this. Sarah and I discovered a lot of eery, incredibly personal coincidences when we were getting to know each other, and I've just found a few little things that reminded me of that here in her friend Penny's house in Canberra. This first little creamer is from a rather obscure china pattern that my family collects and I just happened to grow up with. And the butter dish? Polish pottery. I've fallen in love with it in the last few years and started collecting a few things. It's so strange and so nice to see them pop up here. And only these two pieces! What are the chances? Though really, with the way things have been going for me here in Australia, what are the chances something like this wouldn't have happened? Probably greater than had they not. Fantastic.

1 comment: