21 February 2014

festa


Timothy and Elisa have been non-stop cooking lately. It's such a welcome change in pace. Feel like a pampered fifties husband, coming home and knowing that a delicious dinner will be waiting for me. They started with melanzane alla parmigiana, and just kept on going with tiramisu, salame di cioccolato, gattò di patate, and some crazy rich, almost overly sweet nut cookie. My mind is telling me there are other things I can't recall at the moment, but I'm not worried about missing anything. Instead, I'm optimistic as to what is coming next! They've definitely set the bar pretty darn high for themselves.

Timothy is a very patient sous chef

Melanzane in the making
Of course dusting your nose with flour is vital!



Don't mind Benson's creepy face, the food was a triumph!
The salame di cioccolate, a perfect after dinner treat with coffee for our movie night last Sunday


The gattò, fairly unassuming from the outside...

...but filled with molten cheese and/or tomato sauce. Molto bene!

And a little dinner theater last night, Justin Bieber and Hannah Montana stopped by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! Wish I had been there! Ma niente con farina per me, per favore! Making me hungry seeing all those yummy food photos!

    ReplyDelete