08 February 2014

sunday morning


Woke up this sunny morning to Pasca and Blossom preparing breakfast for me. I ruined their surprise by wandering into the kitchen- "Go back to bed! We were going to bring this in for you!"- but we settled on me forgetting I saw anything and sitting at the dining table working on returning emails and such instead. And let me tell you, seeing two young girls walk slowly, carefully, mindfully with a tray full of food they've made and presented so beautifully, it will break your heart. Or at least give you strong emotions that you're just not capable of expressing five minutes after jumping out of bed. So a lovingly made feast became a joyous occasion, with music blasting and everyone happy and singing and dancing, and, yes, eating. Love it!

Of course Timothy had to pop in! More happy energy

I had pancakes...

with a choice of syrups...

and some banana and tea. Just right!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh, I want some of that Caramel Sauce! Please, pretty please! Glad you're being spoiled!

    ReplyDelete