15 February 2014

questo e quello

A beautiful pastry from our departed German WWOOFers, Ina and Tabea. Giving me the baking itch!


Love stopping to watch all the bees on this tree on my way to town


The main street in town is freshly paved. Molto bene! 


A hopeful message on a building in a back alley in town


Went for a twilight walk last night, and by the time I was heading back up the hill, it was full dark and a wedding was raging at the Convent Gallery. Great music, an open gate, and nothing to lose led to me joining the fun on the dance floor for a few songs then sneaking back out. Just what I needed!


2 comments:

  1. Meno male! What gives with the Italian now? Do I need to start speaking Italian to you when you get home? Sounds like a lot of fun, sneaking into the wedding...glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Debated it for about one song that I was dancing to out in the street, and it was just too tempting. Especially since there's really no place for a fun time quite like that in town. Gotta pounce when you find something good!

      Delete