18 February 2014

samoas, tagalongs, thin mints oh my!


Arrived home from work today to find this very exciting box waiting on my bed. Knew what was in it, but it was still supremely exciting to open it up and see. Two boxes of every kind of Girl Scout cookie! Heavenly. Pasca and Blossom looked everything over with hungry eyes, and though we will be sharing them all, for now they're hiding away, to be sampled another day, and the "excess" to be served at high tea for Sarah's upcoming birthday. We've got enough sweets in the house for now, with homemade tiramisu form yesterday, and macarons baking as I type. Timothy and Elisa have discovered, or maybe rediscovered, a real love for cooking and have been going at it non-stop. I'll share more of everything they've so happily made for us all, but for now let's bask in the beauty of this very special delivery. Thanks a million mom!


Love the fun box, too!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you would like the box, glad you do! It's a gift box we get every year from Bobs super sweet sister, who spoils me with all kinds of Italian cheeses from that place. Yum! But I think the cookies might be better! I won't tell her I said so! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete