08 October 2013

bondi

Oh my stars. Love this little beach community. Last night was a hard decision between Thai, Indian, Balinese, Mexican, Peruvian, Chinese, Italian, French or American for dinner. This morning is was a debate over which kombucha to tote along to the beach. So many amazing choices, and that's only the food! All my pictures are on my phone (didn't want the camera to risk getting sandy), and having some issues with it right now. But as soon as that's figured out I'll be sharing all the fun and beauty Bondi has to offer. Love the beach, love the people, love it all.

2 comments:

  1. Are you living close to Bondi, or just visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was staying in Bondi for a few days, but now down in Melbourne. Seriously loved it there though, can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete