07 October 2013

daylesford

Leaving Picton this fine spring day to spend a lazy few days at Bondi beach before heading down to my next home. Going to be spending (hopefully) a good few months in Daylesford, about an hour north of Melbourne down the southern coast. Daylesford is apparently a well-known center for the arts, great food, culture, and, maybe most exciting of all, yoga! Can't wait to meet my host family and explore all there is to offer in the area. Oh! Daylesford is also full of natural hot springs with excellent mineral water used by tons of spas and wellness retreats. Sounds beautiful, no?
Looking forward to working and living in a new place, and finding a way to make a small living to fund yoga and various adventures.
Much more to come, but for now it's off to the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Now I have someplace else to put on our list of places to visit in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I'm not even there yet and I love it already

    ReplyDelete