19 October 2013

yes!

Just had to share some great news with you all. Walked into town today with the intention of scoping out some places to apply for a job. That went well, then on my way home stopped at my favorite cafe/gallery. And was offered a job! The woman who runs it said she loved my smile and happiness, and just asked if I'd like to work for her. Amazing. Going in to talk some more about it this week, and still keeping all my options open, but truly blown away by the generosity that is so prevalent in this community. Having such a good time just relaxing, being open, and seeing what wonderful things unfold for me. Let this be a lesson for you, too- just go with the flow!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like once again, you're in the right place now. I'm happy for you, once again. But I miss you! Let that smile shine, and I'm sure I'll feel it here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your smile and just all out positive look on life and people (and dogs). Sounds like you are squeezing every last drop out of your experience there...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete