19 October 2013

music man

Brian sends music recommendations on the regular (read: I have a new hand-selected soundtrack every day), and this band is just one of the latest. Definitely enjoy hearing something that sounds Celtic since it reminds me of his beautiful accent and lets me daydream about the day I make it to that part of the world myself. Hope you like it as much as I do.
And let me know what you're doing with your weekend in the northern hemisphere. It's been pretty mellow down here, let me live vicariously though you a little bit!

1 comment:

  1. Nice song! Not much happening here on the northern hemisphere....I should be in bed sleeping, but the night owl is out in full force tonight! It's been a bright full moon recently, maybe that's what's directing my sleeplessness. Have you heard about the two big oarfish that have beached themselves here in southern CA recently? One 18 footer in Catalina last week, one 14 footer in Oceanside this past week. There's a myth that goes along with that, more about that later!!

    ReplyDelete