01 October 2013

this song


Has been on repeat on my iPod and in my head recently. Love the music, the vocals, the lyrics, the vibe, you name it. I'm all in. Haven't had much opportunity to take in local music yet, but very much looking forward to it! I hear Friday night is "young people's night" here at a hotel in town, and think my new friend Fabian and I are going to head down and check it out. Very curious to see what goes on with the twenty-somethings in a tiny country town here. Supposedly there's a DJ and/or local band that plays, and I have absolutely no clue what to expect from that. Should be entertaining, whatever goes down!
If there are any fantastic songs or artists playing heavily in your life right now, please share!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I've been listening to a lot lately...or should I say who? Rihanna!!

    ReplyDelete